Monday, June 21, 2010

message of love- cupid took a detour


today i received this in my mailbox written on a blank white part of a greeting card. this type of delivery is just too good not to share. me and my roommates might send him a reply. . .

unfortunately billy none of us are asian but we do dig food and thanks for the laughs and making me speechless.

it said in all caps and in black and blue ink and i quote. . .

Billy* XXXXXXXX 32XX Vallejo Street, SF, CA

YOUR AD IN THE B.A.R CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. I'M 34, 5'8", OVERWEIGHT AND LIKE ASIANS. ALSO, LIKE FOOD (BOTH COOKING AT HOME AND RESTAURANTS) WINE, MUSIC, BALLET, AND SUCH. PLEASE CALL (411-XXXX OR 722-XXXX) SO WE CAN MEET AND TALK ABOUT THIS.

SINCERELY, First and last name (in cursive)

IF NOTHING ELSE, WE MIGHT BECOME FRIENDS. * pseudonym


No comments:

Post a Comment